Trailer for the documentary SoLa: Louisiana Water Stories.
Jon Bowermaster and his crew first went to Louisiana in 2008, to make a film about the complicated relationship between man and water. They had no idea that their reporting would conclude with the worst manmade ecologic disaster ever. This film is a poignant look back at a way of life that may now be gone forever, as well as a prescient look at exactly how the gusher in the Gulf was allowed to happen.
- Posted: February 17, 2011
- Director: Jon Bowermaster
- Writer: Unknown or Not Available
- Studio: Independent
- Release: January 24, 2010
- Cast: Unknown or Not Available
No music available