The trailer for Give Me Your Hand (Donne-moi la main).
Antoine and Quentin are 18-year-old twins who live with their father and work as bakers in a bucolic French village. When their estranged mother dies in Spain, they set off to attend the funeral, without telling their father. The journey turns out to be more difficult than either had anticipated and a rift threatens to split the brothers apart. The brothers must struggle to accept each other as individuals, and to find their places in an uncertain world.
- Posted: September 18, 2009
- Director: Pascal-Alex Vincent
- Writer: Pascal-Alex Vincent
- Studio: Strand Releasing
- Release: September 11, 2009
- Cast: Anaïs Demoustier, Fernando Ramallo, Katrin Sass
No music available