Crazy Art (2010) Trailer
Trailer for the documentary Crazy Art, which screened at the 2010 Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
Crazy Art tells the story of three artists diagnosed with schizophrenia who live in Santa Barbara, California.
The film follows their lifelong struggle with mental illness and examines their search for identity, acceptance, and recovery through their unique and thought-provoking art.
- Posted: February 17, 2010
- Director: Justin Thomas Rowe
- Writer: Unknown or Not Available
- Studio: Independent
- Release: February 10, 2010
- Cast: Unknown or Not Available
No music available