The Haunting in Connecticut (2009) Interview - Peter Cornwell
Interview with Peter Cornwell, the director of The Haunting in Connecticut.
1. On what attracted him to the project.
2. On the family's relocation.
3. On combining the human drama with supernatural elements.
4. On Virginia Madsen.
5. On Elias Koteas.
6. On making a human drama scary.
- Posted: March 23, 2009
- Director: Peter Cornwell
- Writer: Adam Simon
- Studio: Lionsgate
- Release: March 27, 2009
- Cast: Virginia Madsen, Kyle Gallner, Martin Donovan
No music available