The Fantastic Mr. Fox Interview - Wes Anderson (2009)
Interview with Wes Anderson, the director of The Fantastic Mr. Fox.
1. On doing Fox in stop-motion.
2. On enjoying Dahl's writing.
3. On expanding the book.
4. On Dahl as the model for Mr. Fox.
5. On choosing George Clooney as Mr. Fox.
6. On having Meryl Streep as Mrs. Fox.
7. On working with Meryl Streep.
8. On the difficulty of stop-motion.
9. On developing a process.
10. On the look of the film.
5 min 24 sec
October 28, 2009
20th Century Fox
November 25, 2009
No Music Available