To Be Heard (2010) Trailer
Trailer for the documentary To Be Heard.
Karina, Pearl and Anthony are three New York teenagers in a radical poetry workshop called Power Writing that has a profound affect on their lives. Putting pen to paper they’re able to imagine a future where fathers aren’t in jail, mothers aren’t abusive and college isn’t something you only see on TV. Can their words turn dreams into reality?
- Posted: November 11, 2010
- Director: Roland Legiardi-Laura
- Writer: Unknown or Not Available
- Studio: Independent
- Release: November 8, 2010
- Cast: Unknown or Not Available
No music available