Tapestries of Hope (2009) Interview - Michealene Cristini Risley
Interview with director Michealene Cristini Risley on Tapestries of Hope.
1. The story she had to tell.
2. Her past.
3. Betty's past.
4. Mr. Rescue and the Girl Child Network.
5. Arriving in the country.
6. Working to get this story with no budget.
7. Access to AIDS drugs.
8. Zimbabwe and AIDS.
9. Being in jail.
10. The dangers in jail.
11. No food in jail.
12. The help getting out of jail.
13. Not knowing how they got out of jail.
14. The goal of the film.