Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015) Force for Change - A Message from J.J. Abrams
For your chance to be in Star Wars: Episode VII and to support UNICEF Innovation Labs and Programs, visit: www.Omaze.com/StarWars
In a special video message from the set of Star Wars: Episode VII, director J.J. Abrams announces the creation of Star Wars: Force for Change, a brand new Star Wars initiative from Disney and Lucasfilm, in collaboration with Bad Robot, dedicated to finding creative solutions to some of the world's biggest problems. The first Star Wars: Force for Change campaign will raise funds and awareness for UNICEF's Innovation Labs and its innovative projects benefitting children in need.
To support the launch of Star Wars: Force for Change, Disney has committed $1 million, and fans can now donate directly at Omaze.com/StarWars for a chance to appear in Star Wars: Episode VII. By pledging as little as $10 through the Omaze fundraising platform, any eligible supporter will be automatically entered for a chance to win this once-in-a-lifetime experience. The campaign runs from 12:01am PST on May 21stth until 11:59pm PST July 18th.
The Star Wars: Force for Change Grand Prize includes:
• Airfare and accommodations to London for one winner and a guest
• Behind-the-scenes access on the closed set of Star Wars: Episode VII as VIP guests of J.J. Abrams
• Winner will have the opportunity to meet members of the cast
• Winner and their guest will then be transformed by makeup and costume teams into a Star Wars character and filmed for a scene in Star Wars: Episode VII
Visit StarWars.com/ForceForChange to learn more about this new charitable initiative and the work of UNICEF's Innovation Labs and programs, and be sure to enter through contribution or free entry for your chance to win at omaze.com/starwars.
- Posted: May 21, 2014
- Director: J.J. Abrams
- Writer: J.J. Abrams
- Studio: Walt Disney Pictures
- Release: December 18, 2015
- Cast: Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill
No music available