Port of London Aquatic Sports (1925) Short Film
Watch the short documentary newsreel Port of London Aquatic Sports.
This Topical Budget newsreel was shot in the Surrey Commercial Docks. Dockworkers, their families and friends can be seen relaxing and participating in various events, including swimming, water polo and high diving. The main trade of these docks is much in evidence in the open-ended timber storage sheds, the floating baulks used as pontoons and the wooden diving tower.
- Posted: November 30, 2011
- Director: Unknown or Not Available
- Writer: Unknown or Not Available
- Studio: British Film Institute
- Release: October 10, 1925
- Cast: Unknown or Not Available
No music available