William Blake challenged us to see the world in a grain of sand. Animator Stephanie Dudley cinematically compels us to do the same — but with a head of cabbage. Charmingly handcrafted images connect us with aspects of our immediate surroundings that are easily overlooked. Based on a poem by Erin Moure, Little Theatres reveals a magical reality layer by layer.
- Posted: September 08, 2011
- Director: Stephanie Dudley
- Writer: Unknown or Not Available
- Studio: Independent
- Release: September 22, 2011
- Cast: Unknown or Not Available
No music available