Trailer for the documentary The Lost Village.
In an inhospitable place, on a marshland surrounded by woods, there is a hermitage surrounded by a centuries-old village. The village community performes every day ceremonies devoted to the Virgin. Their whole lives are built around protecting and venerating Holy Mary, whose image is kept in the hermitage. The film analyses the magnetism exerted by the cult of the Virgin on this small rural community and on the entire Catholic world.
- Posted: November 04, 2012
- Director: Manuel Jiménez Núñez
- Writer: Víctor F. Muñoz Ramírez
- Studio: Unknown
- Release: November 10, 2007
- Cast: Unknown or Not Available
No music available