Logo
Embed Video
x
S - 560px
M - 800px
L - 1280px
Responsive
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://v.traileraddict.com/65714" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no"></iframe> <p><a href="http://www.traileraddict.com/french-immersion/trailer">Trailer</a> for <a href="http://www.traileraddict.com/french-immersion">French Immersion</a> on <a href="http://www.traileraddict.com">TrailerAddict</a>.</p>
<iframe width="800" height="450" src="http://v.traileraddict.com/65714" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no"></iframe> <p><a href="http://www.traileraddict.com/french-immersion/trailer">Trailer</a> for <a href="http://www.traileraddict.com/french-immersion">French Immersion</a> on <a href="http://www.traileraddict.com">TrailerAddict</a>.</p>
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://v.traileraddict.com/65714" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no"></iframe> <p><a href="http://www.traileraddict.com/french-immersion/trailer">Trailer</a> for <a href="http://www.traileraddict.com/french-immersion">French Immersion</a> on <a href="http://www.traileraddict.com">TrailerAddict</a>.</p>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://cdn.traileraddict.com/css/rembed.css"><div class="outer-embed-ta"><iframe width="100%" src="http://v.traileraddict.com/65714" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no" class="embed-ta"></iframe></div> <p><a href="http://www.traileraddict.com/french-immersion/trailer">Trailer</a> for <a href="http://www.traileraddict.com/french-immersion">French Immersion</a> on <a href="http://www.traileraddict.com">TrailerAddict</a>.</p>
Credit

Description

French Immersion is a contemporary comedy about five Anglo-Canadians actually four Anglos and a New Yorker who find themselves in a two-week total immersion French program in a remote town in Northern Quebec. The place is perfect for total immersion, since according to the most recent census the population is 97% Quebecois, unilingually French, and fervently nationalist. No one is quite sure who or what the remaining 3% is. Playing like multiple fish-out-of-water stories simultaneously, the cultural gaffes pile and build upon each other to hilarious effect. A most refreshing and satisfying two hours you will not soon forget.

Film Info

(2013)
1 min 7 sec Duration
2,529 views
  • Posted: November 11, 2012
  • Director: Kevin Tierney
  • Writer: Jefferson Lewis
  • Studio: Independent
  • Release: November 9, 2012
  • Cast: Fred Ewanuick, Gavin Crawford, Karine Vanasse

Trailer Tracks

No music available

More videos from French Immersion Watch Fullscreen Embed
---