The film is based on the French novel, "Le scaphandre et le papillon" by Jean-Dominique Bauby. It describes his life after suffering a stroke at the age of 42 that left him with a condition called locked-in syndrome, leaving his only means of communication as blinking his left eyelid (the only part not paralyzed).
- Posted: November 27, 2007
- Director: Julian Schnabel
- Writer: Jean-Dominique Bauby (book)
- Studio: Miramax Films
- Release: November 30, 2007
- Cast: Mathieu Amalric, Max Von Sydow, Emmanuelle Seigner
No music available